Isle of MTV Malta 2022 FAQ For Public
Will I have to pay for tickets?
- No. Tickets to the main Isle of MTV event on Tuesday 19th July, will be free of charge to those who register via www.isleofmtv.com.
If I do not have access to a computer, mobile phone or valid email address, how can I register for tickets?
- A box office will be open from Monday 18th July, until end-of-show on Tuesday 19th July, at Il Fosos Square. Isle of MTV representatives will be on hand to process ticket registrations and answer any questions you may have.
- We have not set this number, but will follow the advice shared by our health & safety and security consultants on the maximum number of fans that the square can accommodate.
- We are confident that we will be able to meet the demand for tickets.
Will I be able to register for more than one ticket?
- Yes. Any individual aged sixteen (16) or over who registers will be able to apply for up to 4 tickets.
What happens if the tickets run out?
- Ticket registration will not be closing at any point and the box office is open for any queries you may have.
- We will be monitoring the square from a health & safety and security perspective. When we reach capacity, entry to the square will be restricted. We advise that you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- No. Entry will be subject to capacity, which will be live monitored throughout the night. Access will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- No, but you can only buy tickets to the Event if you are sixteen (16) years of age or over. Any attendees aged under (fourteen) 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged (eighteen) 18 years or over. Up to three (3) children aged under (fourteen) 14 may be accompanied by one (1) adult.
- The ticketholder must enter the venue with their guests. If the named ticketholder on the tickets is not among of the one (1) to four (4) people trying to enter the venue, neither the ticketholder nor their guest(s) will be allowed entry. The photo ID of the ticketholder and all their guests aged fourteen and over WILL be checked on entry (only a valid passport, driving licence or national ID card will be acceptable for these purposes).
- No. Re-admission is not permitted.
What facilities will be made available during the show?
- Toilets and food & drink stations will be available and signposted around the square.
I have special access and/or viewing requirements. Who can I contact?
- If you require any special arrangements to be made in order to enjoy the show, please contact email@example.com or call +356 2291 5515.
How will I know that my tickets are genuine and that they have come from a trustworthy source?
- You will receive your tickets directly from Festicket via firstname.lastname@example.org or in person from the official Isle of MTV box office.
Do tickets need to be printed or will fans be able to gain access with a digital version?
- Both printed and digital tickets will be accepted.
- You will receive an electronic version of each ticket booked.
- Anyone with enquiries relating to ticketing can contact https://support.festicket.com/hc/en-us
- If you are no longer able to attend, you will not be able to pass on tickets to family and/or friends. We ask that you contact https://support.festicket.com/hc/en-us as early as possible and we will look into reissuing your ticket(s).
If I have to give you any personal data when I register what use will you make of this? Will my details be passed on to anyone else?
- Paramount, Visit Malta and Festicket will each process your personal data collected through the website for the purposes of managing the ticket sales for the Event, issuing your e-tickets to you and for their own respective internal market research, analysis and related purposes. Anyone who registers for tickets via www.isleofmtv.com will be asked if they want to 'opt-in' to receive further information from MTV and the Malta Tourism Authority.
- In addition, film footage, photographs and sound recordings of the event that may include your image, likeness, and/or voice will be used to broadcast and publicize the event and as part of Paramount's and Visit Malta's individual publicity and marketing activities.
- The events will take place in line with the specific COVID requirements of the Maltese government and/or local authority rules in force at the date(s) of the event. We require all attendees to comply with mandatory COVID entry requirements to the event. The https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/ has useful resources and sets out all current mandatory rules and guidelines.
Are all these events free of charge like the main Isle of MTV event? If not, what do I have to pay for?
- The main Isle of MTV show on Tuesday 19th July is free of charge to anyone who registers for a ticket in advance, but you will have to pay to attend the other Isle of MTV Malta Music Week events.
- Details on all Isle of MTV Music Week events, including prices, will be made available on
# # # # #