MALTA MUSIC WEEK – TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS (G7 AND MTV) 2017
When purchasing tickets for one of the Malta Music Week events, either from the Isle of MTV website or from G7 Events’ local ticketing partners, you are given the option to join our Subscriber Database. Customers who opt to be included in the Malta Music Week / G7 Events’ Subscriber Database are agreeing to receive news and promotional information from Malta Music Week / G7 Events & Group Sponsors and Event Partners.
Any data collected will be retained in our database and will only be transferred to our authorised partners (including MTV and the Malta Tourism Company) to assist with venue and event capacity, attendance, logistics, security and other matters that may be relevant to the planning, funding, production, sponsorship, staging and attendance of the Malta Music Week events. If you do not wish to receive promotional material from our sponsors and partners, kindly leave the checkbox un-ticked.
All transactions/orders carried out on this website are concluded in English.
1. Malta Music Week / G7 Events reserves the right to refuse to accept any person making a request for purchase of tickets (a “Buyer”). The event organisers can refuse entry to, or remove any person from, a Malta Music Week event venue who is behaving in an inappropriate manner or appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, or in their opinion, may provoke a breach of the peace, jeopardise the health, safety and enjoyment of others, or damage the reputation of the event. To ensure the audience’s safety, the event organisers may conduct security searches both before you enter the venue and at any time during the event, which may include searching in your bag and/or outer garments and/or anything else you may be carrying with you.
2. A Buyer shall be allowed to purchase a maximum number of 8 tickets per order. A Buyer may make multiple orders. All Buyers who have bought the Malta Music Week package (which includes the Isle of MTV main concert on Tuesday 27 June 2017 (the “Main Event”)), whether standard or VIP, must present their ticket at the first Malta Music Week event they attend in order to obtain a wristband. This wristband will be required for access to all Malta Music Week events and the Main Event.
3. For the Main Event only: any Buyer who has bought a standard travel package and intends to go to the Main Event must enter through Gate 11 by 9pm (Maltese time) on 27 June 2017 to be granted entry to the Main Event.
4. Buyers and anyone attending a Music Week event must be over the age of 17. Proof of age may be required on entry to a Music Week event: if ID is requested, only currently valid ID in the form of a passport, driving licence, Malta ID card or other form deemed acceptable by the event organisers will be accepted.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no age limit for the Main Event.
6. The price of a ticket is that quoted on the event page. The price includes value added tax but excludes any booking fees applicable from time to time by our ticketing agents. Standard tickets do not provide access to VIP areas. Only valid VIP ticket holders will be allowed entry to VIP areas, including the VIP entrance.
7. Event tickets are not posted to Buyers. A Buyer will receive his/her tickets through electronic mail by one of our ticketing partners at the email address provided by the Buyer during the ticket purchasing process.
8. Buyers are advised to check their tickets on purchase. Mistakes cannot always be rectified, and at times can only be rectified at a charge.
9. Duplicate tickets and wristbands will not be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Event page, tickets cannot normally be exchanged or refunded or cancelled after purchase. If any Music Week event is postponed or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, Buyers may be offered a refund or exchange on your tickets. To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither G7 Events nor its partners (including MTV) accept any liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred by the Buyer in connection with the Malta Music Week events.
11. Unless otherwise stated in an email or in writing: when placing an order the Buyer agrees that the event tickets are for personal use only and cannot be resold or transferred. Where it is suspected that the holder of tickets is attempting to resell these, the tickets may be invalidated and the holder of any such tickets refused entry into the venue. In such cases, refunds will not be issued. The production, distribution or sale of forged tickets and unofficial merchandise is forbidden.
12. Any change in relation to an event will be communicated through MTV’s Isle of MTV website and its accompanying Facebook Page.
13. Buyers are to ensure that any information provided by them is correct. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inform Malta Music Week / G7 Events or any of G7 Events’ ticketing partners of any change in the details he/she has provided. Malta Music Week / G7 Events, Mainstage and Universe are not responsible for any incorrect Buyer information entered.
14. Anyone attending any of the Malta Music Week events (including the Main Event) consents to the filming, sound-recording and/or photography of themselves as a member of the audience and the subsequent commercial broadcast, publication or other distribution in all media worldwide forever without payment. Ticket and wristband holders may be placed in areas that have views obscured by production equipment.
15.The following items are strictly prohibited in the Malta Music Week and Main Event venues: professional audio/video recording equipment; drink containers (other than one (1) unopened single PET-type plastic bottle with a maximum capacity of 500ml and containing water only); glass of any kind (including perfume bottles); alcoholic drinks (other than those bought at the venue); flags of any kind; drugs or illegal substances of any kind; any form of weaponry (including pointed instruments, screw drivers, syringes, scissors, guns, etc); fireworks; laser pens; selfie sticks; drones; aerosols; klaxons / air horns; unlicensed, counterfeit or illegal merchandise; flags, emblems, clothing or other paraphernalia of a political or racist nature, or anything promoting hate speech; sports jerseys (e.g. rugby or football shirts); umbrellas; parasols, tents, gazebos, windbreaks or other large items for outdoor use; or anything else that G7 Events or MTV deem to be dangerous, unsafe or could restrict the view or ruin the enjoyment of other ticket holders. Any ticket holder found in possession of any of the foregoing items will have the item confiscated, without liability, and may be refused admission and/or ejected from the event at G7 Events or MTV’s discretion. Anyone found with a dangerous or illegal item (including but not limited to illegal drugs or weapons) will be reported to the police.
16. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. It is up to Buyer to check any changes made from time to time. The terms and conditions in force at the time one makes a request for tickets shall be the applicable terms and conditions for that transaction.
Communication with Buyers will be through electronic mail or by posting notices on the G7 website and/or Facebook Page, the Isle of MTV website and its accompanying Facebook page. A Buyer agrees that electronic means of communication and all other information provided electronically shall be deemed as communication in writing.